This project included the demolition of an existing onsite structure to accomadate a 3000sq foot two story house with external garage.
- Demolish existing single story dwelling and sheds and replace with a new one and a half story dwelling house in new location on site along with a detached garage.
- Improve vehicular entrance and provide a new septic tank and percolation area and all associated site works.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Concrete first floor
- Underfloor heating
- Full geothermal heat pump
- Solid sandstone facade with sandstone sills
- Natural roof slates with clay ridge tills
- Brick surrounds to door & windows
- Fine-bifold doors opening onto patio
- High density insulated board fitted to all external walls
- Split level dining area
- All groundworks including waste water treatment system.
- New entrance driveway and piers